WHO's South East Asia Regional Office will lead the discussions around the challenges and way forward for polio free certification of the region.
What does EARO stand for?
EARO stands for East Asia Regional Office (Oxfam America)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other meanings of EAROOther Resources:
We have 2 other definitions for EARO in our Acronym Attic
- Earned Assets Resource Network
- East African RBM (Roll Back Malaria) Network
- Employee Assistance Referral Network (US Department of Labor)
- Employment Advancement Retention Network (Pennsylvania)
- Euro Area Reference Note
- European Academic Research Network
- European Applied Research Network
- European Audiotex Regulators Network
- Executive Advancement Resource Network
- ECSI Awareness Reflection Network for Electronic System Designs Standards
- Eastern Africa Regional Office (World Conservation Union)
- Ethiopian Agricultural Research Organization
- Electrically Alterable Read-Only Memory
- Eastern Regional Organisation for Planning and Housing (Australia)
- Effective Anterograde Refractory Period
- Energy-Aware Routing Protocol
- Entente Athlétique Romanaise et Péagoise (French athletic club)
- Environmental Assessment and Review Process (Canada)
- European Academy of Relocation Professionals (est. 2003)
- European Action on Rapid Prototyping (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From 1987 to 1989 he was technical and general manager of the enzyme division's South East Asia regional office in Malaysia.