The higher loss is primarily attributable to results from HEIPG's investment in East Asia Power Resources Corporation (EAPRC), a Philippine power company.
What does EAPRC stand for?
EAPRC stands for East Asia Power Resources Corporation (Philippines)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAPRC
- European Association for Professional Piercing (Germany)
- European Association of Personality Psychology
- Évaluation de l'Aptitude Physique au Métier de Policier (French: Evaluation of Physical Fitness for Police Work)
- External Affairs and Public Policy (DaimlerChrysler)
- Ecumenical Accompaniment Programme in Palestine and Israel
- Engine Air Particle Protection System
- Electronic Advanced Product Quality Planning
- Energy Assistance Program Rate (Sacramento, CA)
- Euro-Atlantischer Partnerschaftsrat (German)
- European Association of Potato Research
- East Asian and Pacific Regional Committee (Bernoulli Society for Mathematical Statistics and Probability; Malaysia)
- East Asia and Pacific Regional Office (UNICEF)
- Employee Assistance Program Referral Option
- Electronically Alterable Programmable Read Only Memory
- Earth and Planetary Remote Sensing Laboratory (De Montfort University; UK)
- Environmental Assessment of Public Recreation Spaces (park assessment)
- Earth Atmosphere and Planetary Sciences
- East Asian and Pacific Studies (Illinois)
- Eastern Alabama Paranormal Society (est. 2007)
- École d'Adaptation aux Professions du Soudage (French welding technology school)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE:HE) announced today that HEI Power Group (HEIPG), has agreed to acquire an effective 46 percent interest in East Asia Power Resources Corporation (EAPRC), a publicly traded Philippine company which owns five electric power generating facilities.