Auburn sophomore offensive lineman Eric Mack, 20, of Cameron, South Carolina, was also taken to East Alabama Medical Center in the nearby town of Opelika, before being treated for a gunshot wound, a hospital spokesman told CNN.
What does EAMC stand for?
EAMC stands for East Alabama Medical Center (Opelika, AL)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAMC
We have 7 other meanings of EAMC in our Acronym Attic
- Expiratory Abdominal Muscle Activity (sleep apnea research)
- Ecole Africaine de la Météorologie et de l'Aviation Civile (French)
- Emergency Action Message Authentication System
- East Africa Multidisciplinary Advisory Team
- École Africaine des Métiers de l'Architecture et de l'Urbanisme (French: African Trades School of Architecture and Urbanism; Togo)
- Elephant and Macaw Banner (Brazilian stories)
- Équipement Aménagement Mobilier de Bureau (French: Landscaping Equipment Office Furniture)
- Extra Action Marching Band
- Extramural Administrative Management Branch (US DHHS)
- European Alliance for Medical and Biological Engineering Sciences
- East Anglia Motor Club (UK)
- Edward Anthony Masen Cullen (fictional character)
- Eisenhower Army Medical Center
- Engineer Aviation Maintenance Company
- Études et Analyses Marketing et Commerciales (French: Marketing and Business Studies and Analysis)
- Event and Arena Marketing Conference (Canada)
- Exercise Associated Muscle Cramps
- East Antrim Model Car Club (Ireland)
- Eastern Arc Mountains Conservation Endowment Fund (Tanzania)
- Engineering, Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] At East Alabama Medical Center, crisis intervention can mean subduing a violent psychiatric patient, consoling family of a car accident victim in the emergency department or even sending a relief team 3 1/2 hours away to a small town devastated by a tornado.
Dedee Manley, obstetrics nurse manager at East Alabama Medical Center, said she has seen an increase in teenage mothers giving birth at the hospital.
East Alabama Medical Center, Goldman, Sachs & Co.
Luke's Episcopal Hospital (TX), for clinical excellence in developing new protocols that reduced hospital-acquired infections in cardiovascular surgery patients; * Spartanburg (SC) Hospital for Restorative Care (Distinguished Performer), for increasing survival rates and decreasing the length of time patients are kept on ventilators; * East Alabama Medical Center (Distinguished Performer), for improving patient care and lowering costs for heart patients; and * Greenville (SC) Hospital System (Distinguished Performer), for reducing patient length of stay on ventilators while reducing costs in the ICU.
Catholic Healthcare Partners (Cincinnati) * Mercy Health Partners (Cincinnati) * Healthspan (Cincinnati) * Mercy Health Partners (Knoxville) * Central Maine Medical Center (Lewiston, Maine) * East Alabama Medical Center (Opelika, Ala.
Hospital for Restorative Care (Distinguished Performer), for increasing survival rates and decreasing the length of time patients are kept on ventilators * East Alabama Medical Center of Opelika, Ala.
East Alabama Medical Center includes a 314-bed acute care general hospital and a 38-bed skilled nursing facility.