LTD, Contractor address : Grange Court, Abingdon Science Park, Oxfordshire, OX14 3NB Abingdon, Financier : East African Development Bank (EADB) Agency : SOHA Housing Ltd Royal Scott House, 99 Station Road, Didcot, Oxfordshire For the attention of: Clive Tuck OX11 7NN Didcot UNITED KINGDOM Telephone: +44 1223845000 E-mail: clive.
What does EADB stand for?
EADB stands for East African Development Bank
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EADB
We have 1 other meaning of EADB in our Acronym Attic
- English Amateur Dancesport Association
- Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act
- Erythrocyte Adenosine Deaminase (enzyme)
- Escuela de Alta Dirección y Administración (business school)
- European-African Development Association (Vienna, Austria)
- Executive Assistant District Attorney
- Engineering and Administrative Data Acquisition System
- Engineering and Administrative Data Acquisition System/Network Management
- Engineering and Administrative Data Acquisition System Network Management
- Engineering And Administrative Data Acquisition System
- Eastern Association of Deaf Bowlers
- East African Deaf Connection
- Energy Analysis and Diagnostic Center (now Industrial Assessment Technologies; US Department of Energy)
- Enthoven Associates Design Consultants (Antwerp, Belgium)
- Equality and Diversity Committee (UK)
- European Aerospace and Defence Company
- European Alzheimer's Disease Consortium
- Extended Air Defense Command and Control
- East African Development Communication Foundation
- Equivalent Anode Dark Current Input
Samples in periodicals archive:
You have to experience the worst in order to understand the situation," says 35-year-old Prosper Nambaya, a senior project officer with the East African Development Bank, Tanzania, whose remit includes infrastructure projects in the fields of electricity and irrigation.
The East African Development Bank (EADB) is planning to establish the first wholesale mortgage institution to help meet a current housing shortfall of 3.
The European Union and the East African Development Bank have agreed to finance a $68m fibre link project in the region once privatisation of the industry is complete.
2012 Contractor name : ADIMEKS 2000 LTD Contractor address : Kostenets, St "Belmeken" 4 2030 Kostenets Financier : East African Development Bank (EADB) Agency : Capital electrical EADBG121683785 boulevard Maria Louisa No 193 Contact point (s): Department: Procurement and Insurance For the attention of: Ivailo Uzunov 1233 Sofia BULGARIA Telephone: +359 28334101 Fax: +359 29316184 Internet address (es): General address of the contracting entity: http://www.
The PTA Bank is the second regional bank, after the East African Development Bank, to issue bonds for trading on the DSE.
African Development Bank (AfDB) has announced that it has pumped $24 million (Sh2 billion) capital into the East African Development Bank (EADB) and this has increased its stake by over twofold in the bank to 15% from 6.
The Uganda Securities Exchange, up until the flotation of Uganda Clay, offered only one financial instrument for trading - a bond issued by the East African Development Bank.