Byline: MARC STEIN You can be sure that Dad didn't want Earvin Johnson Jr.
What does EJ stand for?
EJ stands for Earvin Johnson Jr. (baskball player)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EJ
We have 9 other meanings of EJ in our Acronym Attic
- Ein Yahav, Israel - Ein Yahav Airfield (airport code)
- Environment Industry Yearbook (online directory; UK)
- Equity in Your Coaching (UK)
- Environment in Your Pocket (UK)
- Edmonton Interdistrict Youth Soccer Association (Alberta, Canada)
- Ekonomski Institut, Zagreb (Croatian; Economics Institute, Zagreb; Zagreb, Croatia)
- Engineering Institute of Zambia
- Europäisches Informationszentrum
- Expertisecentrum Informele Zorg (Dutch: Center of Expertise for Informal Care; Netherlands)
- Euskal Itzultzaile, Zuzentzaile Eta Interpreteen Elkartea (Association of Translators, Correctors and Interpreters of Basque Language)
- Economic Journal
- Ecotourism Japan
- Eddie James (crossword setter for Private Eye Magazine)
- Edgerrin James (NFL player)
- Edward Jones (Investing Company; USA, Canada, UK)
- Eject (assembly language ASM51 assembler control)
- Electric Jet (USAF nickname for the F-16 Fighting Falcon)
- Electronic Jamming
- Electronic Jockey
- Electronic Journalism (NBC early 70's term describing Minicams; usually called ENG now)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Johnson will also discuss his role as a new father to his son, Earvin Johnson Jr.
We are very pleased that Eric Holoman will be joining Johnson Development Corporation as its president," said Earvin Johnson Jr.