com/cgi-bin/prnh/20090817/356486 ) "We are delighted to partner with Interplay to bring Earthworm Jim to multiple downloadable platforms," said Gonzague de Vallois, senior vice president, Gameloft.
What does EWJ stand for?
EWJ stands for Earthworm Jim (video game)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EWJ
We have 2 other meanings of EWJ in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Warfare Intelligence Support Team
- Electronic Warfare Integrated Systems Test Laboratory
- East West Institute of Technology (India)
- Educators' Website for Information Technology
- Enterprise-Wide Information Technology Architecture (database)
- Evaluation of Women In The Army
- Eastern Washington Intermodal Transportation Study
- Education Workers Industrial Union
- Europäische Wirtschaftliche Interessenvereinigung
- Electronic Warfare Inter-Fleet Working Group
- East West Journal (monthly health publication)
- Engineered Wood Journal
- Expert Witness Journal (est. 1998)
- East Windsor Junior High School (East Windsor, CT)
- Electronic Warfare Joint Working Group
- Edelstahl Witten Krefeld GmbH (German: Witten-Krefeld Steel Works; now Deutsche Edelstahlwerke; Witten, Germany)
- Egon W Kreutzer (German bookseller)
- Eisenwerke Kaiserslautern GmbH (Germany)
- Electric Winterization Kit
- Erich Wolfgang Korngold (composer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ANSWERS 1 Earthworm Jim 2 The Detectives 3 Halliwell 4 The Glovers 5 1971 6 Betty and Barney Rubble 7 She who must be obeyed 8 Grant Mitchell 9 Bubble 10 Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall 11 Stay Tooned
Byline: David Hancock Spineless superhero Earthworm Jim has wriggled back into action on the Game Boy Advance and we have 10 copies of the game, each worth pounds 35, to give away.
BULLETIN BOARD: IPLY) announced today that the company signed a partnership arrangement with Earthworm Jim creator Douglas TenNapel to relaunch the videogame icon.
ANSWERS 1 David Jason 2 Rob Newman, David Baddiel, Steve Punt and Hugh Dennis 3 Poirot 4 They were all cats 5 Cliff Michelmore 6 Earthworm Jim 7 John Thomson and Fay Ripley 8 The Willis family in Neighbours 9 Mr Wilberforce Claybourne Humphries 10 Local Heroes 11 Supergran 12 She was beaten to death by Richard Hillman 13 Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In 14 The Decepticons 15 The Barchester Chronicles 16 Paul Daniels 17 Medford 18 Eric Pollard 19 Gareth Hunt 20 Dr Teeth and The Electric Mayhem 21 Tinhead 22 1981 23 Arthur C Clarke 24 Undertaker 25 Madame Cholet 26 Kingsmarkham 27 Win, Lose or Draw 28 Felicity Kendall 29 Donna Culver 30 Antiques Roadshow
The 30-year-old - who is behind the super successful Earthworm Jim and HEDZ computer games - now plans to float his VIS entertainment company on the Stock Market.
Byline: Mike Langberg Knight-Ridder Tribune News Wire Earthworm Jim is to video games what the ``Naked Gun'' series is to movie satire.
For Game Music Central's first game soundtrack release, 20 award-winning video game composers recorded all new performances of music inspired by some of the most popular video games of all time, including: God of War, Super Mario Bros, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy, Super Metroid, Earthworm Jim, Medal of Honor, Kingdom Hearts, and many more, all available on one Collector's Edition CD.