1994, "Evaluation of strength reduction factors for earthquake resistant design", Earthquake Spectra, Earthquake Engineering Research Institute 10, pp.
What does EERI stand for?
EERI stands for Earthquake Engineering Research Institute (Oakland, CA, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EERI
We have 1 other meaning of EERI in our Acronym Attic
- Equine Eye Registration Foundation
- Earth Ethics Research Group
- Emerging Europe Research Group (economic research and analysis; various locations; EU)
- End-Use Efficiency Research Group (Italy)
- Environmental Economics Research Group (University of Sterling; Scotland, UK)
- Environmental Education Resource Guide (Air & Waste Management Association)
- Eternal Energy Corp. (Canada)
- Experimental Epistemology Research Group (University at Buffalo; New York)
- Enquête sur l'Emploi, la Rémunération et les Heures de Travail (French: Survey of Employment, Payrolls and Hours; Canada)
- Environmental Economics Research Hub (Australia)
- Estonian Energy Research Institute
- Estudos Europeus e Relações Internacionais (Portuguese: European Studies and Internacional Relations)
- Études Européennes et Relations Internationales (French: European Studies and International Relations)
- Euzen Électricité Réseaux Informatiques (French: Electricity Euzen Computer Networks)
- Extreme Emergency Response Initiative Exercise (Spooks BBC television show)
- European En-Route Infrastructure Steering Committee (US DoD)
- European Educational Research Journal (UK)
- Earthquake Engineering Research Laboratory (Pasadena, CA)
- Eastern Environmental Radiation Laboratory
- Église Évangélique du Réveil et de la Louange (French: Evangelical Revival and Praise)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Martin & Associates, as well as vice president of the Earthquake Engineering Research Institute and editor-in-chief of it's professional journal, Earthquke Spectra.
17, 1994, quake and other past seismic activity have helped shape the development of the state, according to Susan Tubbesing, executive director of the Earthquake Engineering Research Institute.
These include the city's "San Francisco Rising" and a light show at the Ferry Building; the San Francisco Fire Department's "1906 Great Earthquake and Fire Expo 2006"; the Chinese Historical Society's "Earthquake - the Chinatown Story"; Rebuilding Oakland Together's distribution of emergency kits to seniors; and the "1906 Centennial Earthquake Alliance" event under the leadership of the Earthquake Engineering Research Institute, the Seismologica Society of America, the Disaster Resistant California and the California Office of Emergency Services.
She edits the monthly newsletter for the Earthquake Engineering Research Institute, a nonprofit, technical society aimed at reducing earthquake risk by advancing the science and practice of earthquake engineering.
The American Institute of Architects, Santa Clara Valley (AIASCV) will present a ground shaking event, in partnership with Earthquake Engineering Research Institute (EERI), to inform design professionals how to incorporate effective design features to best protect our communities from the "big one.
The conference, April 18-21 at Moscone Center, joins the annual meetings of the Earthquake Engineering Research Institute (EERI), Seismology Society of America (SSA), and California Office of Emergency Services (CA OES).
World class experts will advise architects at an upcoming Seismic Event organized by The American Institute of Architects, Santa Clara Valley (AIASCV) and Earthquake Engineering Research Institute (EERI) on October 2, 2009.