Investors are cautioned that certain statements contained in this document as well as some statements in periodic press releases and some oral statements of EarthFirst Technologies, Inc.
What does EFTI stand for?
EFTI stands for Earthfirst Technologies, Inc. (Tampa, FL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EFTI
We have 2 other meanings of EFTI in our Acronym Attic
- European Frequency and Time Forum
- Eye Field Transcription Factor
- École de Formation en Techniques de Gestion (French: Technical Training School of Management; Algeria)
- Effective Date-Time-Group
- Efficiency of Power Generation for Transportation Use with Gas (Carolina Environmental Program)
- Electrical Fast Transient Generator
- École Française de Thessalonique (French school)
- Efficiency of Power Generation for Transportation Use with Hydro (Carolina Environmental Program)
- Elegance from the Heart
- Escola de Formação Turística e Hoteleira (Portuguese: School of Hospitality and Tourism Studies)
- Electricity Forum Training Institute (Pickering, Ontario, Canada and Geneva, NY)
- English for the Tourism Industry (certification)
- Equinox Fitness Training Institute (New York)
- Emission Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy
- Eagle Flight Training Limited (Papakura, Auckland, New Zealand)
- Entrepôt Frigorifique Taf et Logistique (French cold storage company)
- Étudiants Franco-Turcs de Lille (French: Franco-Turkish Students in Lille; Lille, France)
- Éducation et Formation Tout au Long de la Vie (French: Education and Training throughout Life)
- École de Formation en Techniques de Management (French: School of Management Training Techniques; Algeria)
- Everything for the Man (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The City Of Coral Gables, Florida, known worldwide as "The City Beautiful" has joined EarthFirst Technologies, Inc.
Effective Tuesday, June 6, 2000, EarthFirst Technologies, Inc.
US Energy Initiatives Corporation (OTCBB:HYFS) ("US Energy" or the "Company"), manufacturer of a patent dual fuel diesel to natural gas conversion technology, today announced the Company has acquired a world wide non-exclusive license agreement for the Catalytic Activated Vacuum Distillation (CAVD) technology from EarthFirst Technologies, Inc.
The following comments were made by John Stanton, Chairman and CEO of EarthFirst Technologies, Inc.
The Company's technologies will include the rights to the certain patents and intellectual property rights currently contained in EarthFirst Technologies, Inc.
The Company's technologies will include the rights to the patents and intellectual property currently contained in EarthFirst Technologies, Inc.
John Stanton, Chairman and CEO of EarthFirst Technologies, Inc.