The complete list of GearUp 2008 sponsors is as follows: Acquity Group, Avenue A I Razorfish, Baker Robbins & Company, Baynote, BCS Systems, BigHand, Canon USA, Certona, Coremetrics, Covario, Digitaria, DocAuto, DocsCorp, Double Take Software, Earthbound Media Group, eCopy, Enterpulse, iEnvision Technology, GSPANN Technologies, ILTA, Informative Graphics, IntApp, Interflow, Kofax, Lionbridge, Marin Software, Marketing Associates, Metastorm, MicroStrategies, mindSHIFT Technologies, Molecular, NEC Corporation of America, Office Information Australia, Omtool, One to One Interactive, Paperless Solutions, Phoenix Business Solutions, RBRO Solutions, Ricoh, Riverbed, RoundArch, Smart Solutions, Tealeaf, Translations.
What does EMG stand for?
EMG stands for Earthbound Media Group (Irvine, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other meanings of EMGOther Resources:
We have 137 other definitions for EMG in our Acronym Attic
- Electric Model Flyers of Southern Ontario
- Expert Material Fabrication Services System (El Paso, TX)
- Eclipse Modeling Framework Technologies
- Exact Morality for Today (online book)
- Euro-Mediterranean Free Trade Area
- European Missouri Fox Trotting Horse Association
- Electronic Mail & File Transfer System
- Extension Master Food Volunteer (Kansas State University)
- Extreme Music from Women
- Early Modern French Women Writers (digitization project, University of Minnesota)
- Eastern Management Group
- Echantillon Médical Gratuit (French: Free Medical Sample)
- École Marocaine d'Ingénierie (French: Moroccan School of Engineering)
- Ecosystem Monitoring Group
- Electro Magnetic Guidance (Missile Guidance System)
- Electro-Magnetic Generator (active instrument pick-up manufacturer)
- Electromyographic / Electromyography
- Electronic Mall Group
- Elementary Matching Gate
Samples in periodicals archive:
com MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS Earthbound Media Group 14988 Sand Canyon Ave.
Day drove over 60% of 2009 customer transactions through over 20 new or expanded relationships: * Interactive Agencies: Sapient, MRM Worldwide, LBi Nicholson, Razorfish, Digitas * Systems Integrators: Logica, T-Systems, Thoughtworks, Cambridge Technology Partners * Regional Partners: Unic, Namics, EPAM, Valtech, Cognifide, Nolte and Lauth, Acuity Group, Crown Partners, Headstand Media, Cassini, Earthbound Media Group (EMG) Business Highlights Day continued its investment in new geographies in 2009.