In previous years, Alumni Fellows from Penn State's College of Earth and Mineral Sciences have included: Mark Myers, senior vice president of corporate research and technology, Xerox Corporation; Kee-Hyong Kim, chairman, Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology; and, George Thompson, dean emeritus, School of Earth Sciences, Stanford University.
What does EMS stand for?
EMS stands for Earth and Mineral Sciences
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMS
We have 614 other meanings of EMS in our Acronym Attic
- Electro-Magnetic Release Unit
- Education Minnesota Red Wing (labor union)
- Eastern Maine Railway
- E-Mail Shorthand
- Eagle Marine Services (various locations)
- Eagleview Middle School
- Earl Marriott Secondary (school)
- Early Morning Seminary
- Early Morning Stiffness
- Early Music Studio (various locations)
- Earth-Moon-Sun (sensors)
- Earthmoving Simulator
- Eastern Mennonite Seminary
- Eastern Middle School
- Eastern Mountain Sports
- Eastlake Middle School (Chula Vista, CA)
- Eat My Shorts
- ECMOP Modular System
- École Municipale des Sports de Maxeville (French: Municipal Sports Sports Maxeville; Maxeville, France)
- Economics and Management Science