Brian Gray, Hull A THE number of days in each month add up to the number of days it takes the Earth to orbit the sun.
What does ETO stand for?
ETO stands for Earth To Orbit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ETO
We have 75 other meanings of ETO in our Acronym Attic
- Exchange-Transferred Nuclear Overhauser Effect
- Entertainment Technology News on Web (website; Entertainment Technology Press Ltd.)
- European Telephony Numbering Space
- Evolutionary Theory by Natural Selection
- Electronic Transactions on Network and Service Management (IEEE)
- Emirates Team New Zealand (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Energy Trusts of New Zealand
- Entertainment Technology New Zealand (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Early Termination Option
- Earned Time Off
- Earth Traverse Outfitters (Knoxville, TN)
- Échocardiographie Ttransoesophagienne (French: Transesophageal Echocardiography)
- Economic Trade Office (various locations)
- Economic, Technical or Organisational (employment law; UK)
- Effects Tasking Order
- Efforts to Outcomes (Social Solutions software/services)
- Electrical Technical Officer (engineering)
- Electronic Trading Opportunities
- Electronics Technology Office (DARPA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
c) Newton realised that the force which made the apple fall to the ground also causes the Earth to orbit the sun.
Discovery's path from the Earth to orbit lingered in the sunny, cloudless Florida sky, Jason added.