After my return to Colombia in early 2005 and becoming a new member of the large family at Universidad Nacional in 2006, I was appointed editor of Earth Sciences Research Journal (ESRJ) by the Research Group in Geophysics at the Geosciences Department, and accepted the challenge from my colleague, professor Luis A.
What does ESRJ stand for?
ESRJ stands for Earth Sciences Research Journal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Eastern Shore Rural Health System (Virginia)
- Earth Sciences Resources Institute (University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT)
- Economic and Social Research Institute
- Education and Social Research Institute (UK)
- Environmental Sciences Research Institute
- Environmental Sensitivities Research Institute
- Environmental Systems Research Institute (developer of geographic information systems (GIS) software, Redlands, California)
- Ergonomics and Safety Research Institute (UK)
- European Security Research and Innovation Forum
- European Space Research Institute
- Emergency Services Routing Key
- Earth System Research Laboratory (NOAA)
- Eastern Shore Regional Library (Maryland)
- Environmental Sciences Research Laboratory
- Educational Society for Resource Management
- Electric Supply Reconciliation Mechanism (Niagara Mohawk)
- Empire State Railway Museum (Phoenicia, NY)
- Enterprise Security Risk Management
- Enterprise Storage Resource Management (Softek)
- Environmental Science and Resource Management (academic program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earth Sciences Research Journal recognises and supports this principle, trying to expands our horizons in the different fields of Geosciences and calling scientists to continue researching and publishing and remember the maxime above.