Six such machines, which costs approximately RM400mil, were ordered by MMC-Gamuda for this difficult terrain and four earth pressure balance machines will be used for the remaining predictable sedimentary rock formation.
What does EPBM stand for?
EPBM stands for Earth Pressure Balance Machine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EPBM
We have 2 other meanings of EPBM in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Perception and Behavioral Geography (Association of American Geographers' Environment)
- Europos Pasienio Bendradarbiavimo Grupes (Lithuanian: European Border Cooperation)
- Enhanced Plastic Ball Grid Array
- Enterococcal Primary Bloodstream Infection
- Expected Performance Based Incentive (energy efficiency; California Energy Commission)
- Eastern Pennsylvania Business Journal (business newspaper; Bethlehem, PA)
- Eastern Pennsylvania Basketball League (est. 1946)
- Educational Park Branch Library (San Jose, CA)
- Eagle Pro Box Lacrosse League
- Early Pregnancy Body Mass (pregancy health assessement tool)
- Electroplated Britannia Metal
- European Plant Biotechnology Network
- Expected Postretirement Benefit Obligation
- Eastern Panhandle Board of Realtors
- Estes Park Board of Realtors (Estes Park, Co, USA)
- Emergency Power Battery Pack
- Error-Prone Bit Position
- Evening Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medical Program (Drexel University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Eastern Panhandle Board of Realtors (Martinsburg, WV)
- Extended Partition Boot Record
Samples in periodicals archive:
Holden began his career at Akkerman as a design engineer for the Microtunneling Boring Machine (MTBM) line then advanced to project engineer for MTBM's and Earth Pressure Balance Machines (EPBM).
South of 6th Street, where the bedrock is too deep, an Earth Pressure Balance Machine will create a path through softer soil.