Letters to the Editor Earth Island Journal 2150 Allston Way, #460 Berkeley, CA 94704 editor@earthisland.
What does EIJ stand for?
EIJ stands for Earth Island Journal (San Francisco, California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EIJ
We have 3 other meanings of EIJ in our Acronym Attic
- Elizabeth II Regina (Queen of Great Britain)
- European Institute of Interdisciplinary Research (Paris, France)
- Everything in Its Right Place (Radiohead song)
- Early Identification and Intervention Services (various organizations)
- Early Identification and Intervention System
- Eastern Illinois Internet Service (Paris, IL)
- Enterprise Integration Implementing Strategy
- Early Indian Influences in Southeast Asia (conference)
- Empirical Investigations in International Trade
- Ethnic Immigrant Institute of Theology (Concordia Seminary; St. Louis, MO)
- École d'Improvisation Jazz (French: Jazz Improvisation School)
- Egyptian Islamic Jihad
- Eritrean Islamic Jihad (Eritrea)
- Espace Information Jeunesse (French: Area Youth Information)
- Eritrean Islamic Jihad Movement (Eritrea)
- European Institute of Japanese Studies
- Eastern Iowa Job Training (now Iow@Work)
- Equity International Joint Venture
- Eat-In Kitchen (when describing an apartment)
- Eisenbahn Ingenieur Kalender (German: Railway Engineering Calendar; professional yearbook; Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While researching an article for the alternative journal Utne Reader, Jason Mark, the editor of the Earth Island Journal, surveyed several environmental Web sites, like Treehugger.
But, as Earth Island Journal reports, methane hydrates are a potentially devastating global warming enhancer, and initial attempts to find and exploit deposits commercially have been disappointing.
Gar Smith is editor emeritus of Earth Island Journal and author of Nuclear Roulette: The Truth about the Most Dangerous Energy Source on Earth (Chelsea Green).
Buying through the cooperative helped keep recycled paper affordable at a time when the price was going up" says Gar Smith, editor of Earth Island Journal.
Gar Smith is Editor Emeritus of Earth Island Journal.
Printers say it runs better than regular paper," says Gar Smith, editor of the Earth Island Journal, whose summer 1993 issue contained eight pages of kenaf paper in the center.
Earth Island Journal debuted in 1986 as 'An International Environmental News Magazine" whose mission was to "scan the horizon for early signs of danger" and call attention to problems that had not yet become "issues.