The Earth Exploration Satellite (discussed on the previous page) is used for the establishment of radiocommunication service between Earth stations and one or more space stations, which may include links between space stations, in which information relating to the characteristics of the Earth and its natural phenomena is obtained from active or passive sensors on Earth satellites.
What does EES stand for?
EES stands for Earth Exploration Satellite
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EES
We have 221 other meanings of EES in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Education Research Unit (University of Liverpool; Liverpool, England, UK)
- Environmental Emergency Response Unit
- Ruhnu (airport code; Estonia)
- Error Eliminating Rapid Ultrasonic Firing
- Église Évangélique de Réveil de Villeurbanne (French: Evangelical Revival of Villeurbanne; Villeurbanne, France)
- Église Évangélique Réformé du Canton de Vaud (French: Reformed Evangelical Church of the Canton of Vaud; Switzerland)
- Enlisted Evaluation Report Weighted Average
- Earth and Environmental Science Division
- Earth and Environmental Sciences (various organizations)
- Earth Electrode System
- East European Studies
- Eastern European States
- Écho Énergies Solutions (French: Echo Energy Solutions)
- Eclipse Environmental Solutions LLC (Horn Lake, MS)
- Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety (journal)
- Ejection Escape Suit (US NASA)
- Elastomeric Ejection System
- Electric Eel Shock (band)
- Electrical Environmental System
- Electrical Equipment Section
Samples in periodicals archive:
is now able to formalize its position with respect to earth exploration satellite systems, mobile, and radiolocation services at 5GHz and will now fully support these allocations.
Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has granted the company a license to transmit data from its satellite in the eight-gigahertz Earth Exploration Satellite Services band.