Could this moral void--the startling absence of earth, air, fire, water, light, and their needs in the faith and ethic we live by--be the reason, when coupled to unprecedented human power to affect them, that all life-systems are presently in decline at an accelerating rate?
What does EAFW stand for?
EAFW stands for Earth, Air, Fire, Water
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EAFW
- Emder Anlagen-und Fahrzeugtechnik GmbH (German: Emden Plant and Vehicle Technology GmbH)
- Enlisted Aviator Flight Training
- European Association for Terminology (est. 1996)
- European Atrial Fibrillation Trial
- East Asia Free Trade Area
- Environmentally Adaptive Fault-Tolerant Computing
- Elite Athlete Friendly University (network; Australia)
- Euro-Atlantic Forum of Ukrainian Students
- Everything Added to Food in the United States (inventory of more than 3000 FDA approved substances added to food)
- Eupener Amateur Fussball Verband (Belgian football association)
- East African Foundry Works (Kenya)
- East Anglian Fine Weld (Huntigdon, UK)
- Electronic & Auxiliary Fresh Water
- Emergency Auxiliary Fire Water
- External Auxiliary Fresh Water
- East Anatolian Fault Zone
- E Antigen
- East Asian Games
- Ecole d'Application du Génie (Military applied engineering school in France)
- Economic Action Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
I wanted sections on earth, air, fire, water and ice, and then to choose a good representation for each of those things.
THERE'S also the pentacle or pentagram - the five points of the star represent earth, air, fire, water and spirit, and the pentagram has a circle around it representing the circle of life and the linking together of these elements.