Earnings before goodwill per share increased by 27.
What does EBG stand for?
EBG stands for Earnings before Goodwill (financial metric)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EBG
We have 48 other meanings of EBG in our Acronym Attic
- Electron Beam Food Research Facility (Texas A&M; College Station, TX)
- European Brominated Flame Retardant Industry Panel
- East Bay Front Runners and Walkers (San Francisco, CA)
- Eddie Bauer Fulfillment Services
- Edgewood Brookland Family Support Collaborative (Washington, DC)
- Ecologically-Based Family Therapy
- Eisenbahnfreunde Troisdorf (German railway association)
- Engineer Bradley Fighting Vehicle
- ‘Ene’io Botanical Garden (Tonga)
- E-Business Group
- Easy Being Green (various locations)
- Ecobank Ghana Ltd.
- El Bagre (airport code; Colombia)
- Electric Bass Guitar (instrument)
- Electromagnetic Band Gap
- Electron Beam Gun
- Electronic Business Group (France)
- Elektronische Bauelemente Gesellschaft (German: Electron Devices Society; Austria)
- Emirates Bank Group (United Arab Emirates)
- Engineering Business Group (Russia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Evesham manufacturer of software for the banking and healthcare sectors said it expected to report adjusted earnings per share, or earnings before goodwill amortisation, in the 15.
Another measure of the group's performance - underlying earnings before goodwill and exceptional items - came in at pounds 24.
This, combined with on-going cost controls, produced a strong result for the quarter, with a good increase in earnings before goodwill.
While the acquisition is expected to add to earnings before goodwill in 2005, the overall impact of the placing is expected to be slightly dilutive, the company noted.
Earnings before goodwill amortization for the year totaled $116,199 or $0.
CMS will be integrated into CMG's existing SAP business, which has 45 employees, and is expected to contribute to its 1999 earnings before goodwill amortization.
Earnings before goodwill (EBG) income tax expense calculation differs from a GAAP calculation as it assumes a normalized effective tax rate based on multiple years of historical and forecast future earnings.