95 Paperback HD69 A complement to A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, the standard identifies a subset of project management practices that are used for earned value management.
What does EVM stand for?
EVM stands for Earned Value Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EVM
We have 41 other meanings of EVM in our Acronym Attic
- Exit-Voice-Loyalty-Neglect (behavioural model; psychology)
- Education Volume License Program
- Ex-Vivo Lung Perfusion
- Evesham Vale Light Railway (UK)
- Elimination Voltammetry with Linear Scan
- Evanescent Wave Light-Scattering Microscopy
- Emergency Vacation Leave Sharing Program (Hurricane Katrina relief)
- Eagle Valley Land Trust (est. 1981; nature preservation; Avon, CO)
- Endovenous Laser Treatment
- Extravascular Lung Water
- Earth Viewing Module (spacecraft)
- Eaton Vance Management (California)
- Economic Value Management
- Ei Voi Muistaa (Finnish: Can't Remember)
- Électricité Verte du Marsan (French: Green Electricity from Marsan; Marsan, France)
- Electronic Voltmeter
- Electronic Voting Machine
- Engineering Verification Model
- Ensemble Vocal de Meylan (French vocal ensemble)
- Entreprise Varoise de Maintenance (French repair company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Defense Industrial Association's program management systems committee recently launched a new website devoted to promoting integrated program management while using earned value management and related processes.
0, the cost engine for Earned Value Management solutions for government and businesses.
9781932159981 Earned value management using Microsoft Office Project; a guide for managing any size project effectively.
He is one of the writers of the earned value management guidelines of the American National Standards Institute.
The solution is targeted at both commercial and government sectors who need to employ earned value management systems.
The EVPrep[TM] workshop helps career Earned Value Management (EVM) individuals prepare for the seven hour EVP[TM] certification exam.
Earned value management is a widely accepted industry best practice for project management that is used in the commercial sector, the Defense Department and the rest of the federal government.