Plan B is to have a rest *Actor, director and rapper Ben Drew (aka Plan B) has just announced an arena tour next year, which rather gets in the way of his hopes to take some well earned time off.
What does ETO stand for?
ETO stands for Earned Time Off
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ETO
We have 75 other meanings of ETO in our Acronym Attic
- European Telecommunications Network Operators' Association (Brussels, Belgium)
- Exchange-Transferred Nuclear Overhauser Effect
- Entertainment Technology News on Web (website; Entertainment Technology Press Ltd.)
- European Telephony Numbering Space
- Evolutionary Theory by Natural Selection
- Electronic Transactions on Network and Service Management (IEEE)
- Emirates Team New Zealand (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Energy Trusts of New Zealand
- Entertainment Technology New Zealand (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Early Termination Option
- Earth To Orbit
- Earth Traverse Outfitters (Knoxville, TN)
- Échocardiographie Ttransoesophagienne (French: Transesophageal Echocardiography)
- Economic Trade Office (various locations)
- Economic, Technical or Organisational (employment law; UK)
- Effects Tasking Order
- Efforts to Outcomes (Social Solutions software/services)
- Electrical Technical Officer (engineering)
- Electronic Trading Opportunities
Samples in periodicals archive:
This year, workers in Canada, France and Australia will receive between one and two more vacation days than in 2008, while all other countries will either receive fewer vacation days or see no change in earned time off.
Placing conditions on an employee's earned time off is an abusive practice.
4 percent said they will approve vacation requests if an employee has earned time off, based on staffing needs.