Is prophylaxis of early-onset group B streptococcal disease appropriate for South Africa?
What does EOGBSD stand for?
EOGBSD stands for Early-Onset Group B Streptococcal Disease
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Europejskiego Obszaru Gospodarczego (Polish: European Economic Area; free trade zone)
- Evolution of Gaming (gaming clan)
- Executive Office of the Governor
- Exercise Observation Group
- Expeditionary Operations Group
- Eye on Gambling (sports forum)
- Ethical Online Gaming Association
- Electro-Optical Glide Bomb (US Navy aviation)
- Electro-Optical Guided Bomb
- Early-Onset Group B Streptococcal (infection)
- Early Onset Gastric Carcinogenesis (oncology)
- Ethylene Oxide Gas Concentration
- European Online Gaming Championships (UK)
- Electro-Optical Gunfire Control System
- Excited Odd Glauber-type Coherent State
- Epithelial Odontogenic Ghost Cell Tumor
- Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn
- East Orange General Hospital (East Orange, NJ; est. 1926)
- Enron Oil and Gas India Ltd
- Early Oligocene Glacial Maximum
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAN FRANCISCO -- The incidence of early-onset group B streptococcal disease fell significantly in term infants after 2002 recommendations called for culture-based screening of all pregnant women, Matthew Eberly, M.
A population-based comparison of strategies to prevent early-onset group B streptococcal disease in neonates.
In 1998, early-onset group B streptococcal disease had declined by 65% over the previous 6 years.