The company's CONJUMAB-A platform is based on antibody drug conjugates with potential applications to treat a broad spectrum of proteinopathies including Alzheimer's disease, Early-Onset Familial Alzheimer's disease, cerebral angiopathy, age-related macular degeneration, glaucoma and traumatic brain injury.
What does EOFAD stand for?
EOFAD stands for Early-Onset Familial Alzheimer's Disease
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of EOFAD in our Acronym Attic
- Eternal Order of Fighters (Quest for Glory' game series)
- Ethnikos Organismos Farmakon (Greek National Organization for Medicines)
- Executive Office Furniture
- Executives on Fire (band)
- Expansile Osteolysis, Familial
- Experimenters' Operations Facility
- Eyes of Fire (movie)
- Europeiske Økonomiske Fellesskap (Norwegian: European Economic Community)
- ESMS (Electronic Short Message Service) Online Football Association (fantasy football)
- Eyes Open in Front of Advertising
- End of Facsimile Block
- Enhanced Output Feedback
- Extended Orthogonal Faulty Block
- Empirical Orthogonal Function-based Classifier
- Electro-Optical Fire Control System
- Electro-Optical Fire Control System (SEAFIRE)
- Electro-Optical Frequency Division
- Emerytalny OFE (Otwarty Fundusz Emerytalny) Fundusze Emerytalne (Polish pension funds)
- Eyes on Final Fantasy (gaming)
- Economic Opportunity Family Health Center (Miami, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than 160 rare mutations in the presenilin 1 gene and two others have been found to cause early-onset familial Alzheimer's disease.
Tanzi's research has centered around two genes known as the "presenilins," mutations which account for up to half of early-onset familial Alzheimer's disease.