The school is one of the providers of education included in Coventry's Early Years Development Plan and, as such, part of the Early Years Voucher Scheme, which offers refunds of fees to parents of 3 and 4 year old children.
What does EYDP stand for?
EYDP stands for Early Years Development Plan (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EYDP
- European Youth Centre Strasbourg (Council of Europe; France)
- Early Years Directorate (UK)
- Encyclopedia of Yacht Designers
- Early Years Development and Childcare (UK)
- Eckerd Youth Development Center (Florida)
- Early Years Development and Childcare Partnership (UK)
- Early Years Development and Childcare Service (Buckinghamshire County Council; UK)
- Egyptian Youth for Development and Environment
- Evidence of Yiddish Documented in European Societies
- Erasmus Yogun Dil Kurslari (Turkish governmental organization)
- Education and Youth Development Program (Portland, OR)
- European Year of Disabled People
- Early Years Educator (trade magazine; UK)
- Education and Youth Employment (Export Development Canada program)
- Episcopal Youth Event
- Escenarios Y Estrategia (Spanish: Scenarios and Strategy; Red Eye in Latin America; Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- European Young Engineers
- European Youth Exchange (intercultural education)
- Early Years Education Centre (Imperial College; UK)
- Eye-Catching Interactive Solutions (Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The expansion is part of the second stage of Warwickshire County Council's Early Years Development Plan.
The county's education committee is poised to consult parents, staf governors, diocesan bodies and other interested parties over a package of measures under its Early Years Development Plans 1998-2002.