Mindful of Canning Basin wet weather operations and their significant impact on mobilisation issues, shareholders are advised that the current weather window is not looking good, with the approach of an early wet season now imminent.
What does EWS stand for?
EWS stands for Early Wet Season
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EWS
We have 111 other meanings of EWS in our Acronym Attic
- European Workshop for Rheumatology Research
- Early Warning Rapid Response System (HIV/AIDS)
- Early Warning Reporting System
- European Weed Research Society
- Environmental and Water Resources Systems Analysis Symposium
- Electronic Warfare Request/Tasking Message
- Euromicro Workshop on Real-Time Systems (computing research conference)
- E Web Solutions (various locations)
- Early Warning Signal
- Early Warning System
- Earth Wheel Sky (band)
- East Wiltshire School (Cornwall, Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- East Woods School (Long Island, NY)
- Eastern Washington State
- Economically Weaker Section
- Education Welfare Service (UK)
- Egypt Web Solutions
- Electrical Wafer Sorting (operation of electrically testing dice on a silicon wafer)
- Electronic Warfare Simulator
- Electronic Warfare Squadron
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wading bird numbers in the Western ecoregion were lowest in the Late Wet season (230/route) before increasing in the Early Wet season (F = 8.
The plants may respond to nutrients washed off the catchment during early wet season storms, They may also receive more sunlight once fire has damaged the riparian vegetation.