8220;The SigniFire technology is an exciting advancement in early warning fire detection and is ideal in challenging environments and open area venues that once had to settle for inadequate fire protection.
What does EWFD stand for?
EWFD stands for Early Warning Fire Detection (telecommunications)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EWFD
- Energie Waldeck Frankenberg (German electrical company)
- Engineering Workflow (production, manufacturing, automation)
- Enhanced Write Filter
- European Federation for Welding, Joining and Cutting (formerly European Welding Federation
- European Wax Federation (Belgium)
- Earlwood Wanderers Football Club (est. 1946; Australia)
- East Whittier Friends Church (Whittier, CA)
- Eastern Women's Fencing Conference
- Emma Watson Fan Club
- Elijah Wood Fans Club Chile
- East Williston Fire Department (East Williston, New York)
- European Water Framework Directive (EU)
- Electronic Warfare Frequency Deconfliction Message
- Ethiopian World Federation Incorporated
- Early Warning and Food Information System (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations)
- East Wake Football League (North Carolina)
- e-Workforce Management
- Ethiopian World Federation Monthly Electronic Report System
- Ethiopian World Federation Organization
- Extended Weapons Field of Coverage (data used by air defense systems to plan engagements)
Samples in periodicals archive:
25 megawatt generators -- APC Hot Aisle Containment System (HACS) -- Blade-ready high-density deployment -- Early warning fire detection and suppression -- High-availability distributed UPS system -- 99.
This approach enables the detector to deliver highly accurate and discreet Very Early Warning Fire Detection to meet the needs of a variety of environments, including corporate data centers, 911 dispatch centers, military installations and prisons.
VESDA ASD is the only early warning fire detection solution designed for use in environments with a zero tolerance for fire, such as historic buildings and landmarks, museums and critical infrastructure facilities.
Delivered in conjunction with Xtralis partner Eurofyre, HMP has deployed Xtralis ICAM early warning fire detection units with vandal-resistant sampling points.
Early Warning Fire Detection System to Protect Control Rooms, Power Generation Facilities and Warehouses at Rio de Janeiro Plant
System Provides Early Warning Fire Detection Protection for Passengers and Baggage Halls
Xtralis provides very early warning fire detection and control systems for more than 10,000 customers in 30 countries around the world.