Flexiworld Technologies has 29 published international patent applications in pervasive wireless data output, and was voted the best early stage company in the Pacific Northwest by the Early Stage Investment Forum.
What does ESIF stand for?
ESIF stands for Early Stage Investment Forum (Northwest Entrepreneur Network)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESIF
We have 7 other meanings of ESIF in our Acronym Attic
- Explosives Safety Information Data Base
- European Society for Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate (Thailand)
- Egyptian Society of Irrigation Engineers
- Electron-Stimulated Ion Emission
- Elementary, Secondary, and Informal Education (National Science Foundation)
- Episode-Specific Interpretations of Exercise Inventory (medical and psychological survey)
- Expert System Inference Engine (software)
- Ecole Supérieure d'Informatique Electronique Automatique (French computer/software engineering school)
- Ecole Supérieure d'Ingénieurs en Electrotechnique et Electronique
- East Sussex in Figures
- Electrical Stimulation-Induced Feeding (feeding behavior research)
- Emergency Services Interconnection Forum
- Energy Systems Integration Facility (National Renewable Energy Laboratory)
- Environmental Services Investment Fund (New South Wales, Australia)
- European Solar Industry Federation (now European Solar Thermal Industry Federation; Brussels, Belgium)
- École Suisse Internationale de Français Appliqué (French: Swiss International School of Applied French)
- Ecole Supérieure d'Informatique de Gestion (Genève, Suisse)
- Education Special Interest Group
- Electronic Signature
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business Editors SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 4, 2002 Companies Pushing Nutritional Frozen Juice Bars, Pervasive Wireless Printing Pique Investor Interest at The Third Annual ESIF Angel investors and venture capitalists attending the 3rd Annual Early Stage Investment Forum (ESIF) recently selected Cold Fusion Foods of Seattle, Wash.
8, 2002 Premier Northwest investment forum connects, educates entrepreneurs and investors, examines "What's Next" The Early Stage Investment Forum committee today announced that its third annual, 2-day event will be held March 28 - 29, 2002, at the Seattle Sheraton.
Business Editors/Technology Writers SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 24, 2000 Bellevue-based Ansyr Technology Chosen from 17 Companies Vying for Investor Recognition More than 250 angel investors and venture capitalists attending the Early Stage Investment Forum (ESIF) selected Ansyr Technology as the "most-promising" tech start-up from 17 finalists who earned the opportunity to present their business plan at the Early Stage Investment Forum.
Draper, Harvey Gillis, Mike Riccio and Jeremy Jaech The Early Stage Investment Forum (ESIF), a local conference designed to bring together entrepreneurs with angel investors and venture capitalists, announced its keynote speaker line-up today.