Early repayment charges have been removed from all products in the new streamlined range and there are no tie-ins.
What does ERC stand for?
ERC stands for Early Repayment Charge
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERC
We have 417 other meanings of ERC in our Acronym Attic
- Employee Retirement Benefit Security Act (South Korean pension law)
- Enterable Red/Black Shielding Enclosure
- Earth Radiation Budget Satellite System
- Erbschaftssteuer- und Schenkungssteuergesetz (German: Inheritance Tax and Gift Tax Law)
- Edge Routing Business Unit (Cisco)
- Elk River Boys Youth Basketball (Minnesota)
- E-Rate Central
- Eagle Readiness Center (US DoD)
- Early Redemption Charge (loans)
- Early Release After Commitment
- Earnings Response Coefficient
- Easily Recognizable Code
- East River Crawler (amusement park ride)
- Eastern Red Cedar (tree species)
- Eastern Regional Center (US Postal System)
- Easy Remote Control (Inletex)
- École de Rugby du Canigou (French rugby club)
- Economic Review Committee (Singapore)
- Economics Research Center (various locations)
- Economics Research Centre (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
35% for 100% mortgages - a two-year fix with no early repayment charge at 3.