Researchers led by Margaret Sheridan, PhD, and Charles Nelson, PhD, of the Labs of Cognitive Neuroscience at Boston Children's Hospital, analyzed brain MRI scans from Romanian children in the ongoing Bucharest Early Intervention Project (BEIP), which has transferred some children reared in orphanages into quality foster care homes.
What does EIP stand for?
EIP stands for Early Intervention Project
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of EIP
We have 222 other meanings of EIP in our Acronym Attic
- European Investor Outreach Program (World Bank)
- Extended Input/Output Processor
- European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority
- European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Committee (Belgium)
- Environmental Input-Output Table
- Electricity Industry Ombudsman Victoria (Australia)
- Association Mondiale pour l'École Instrument de Paix
- Association mondiale pour l'Ecole Instrument de Paix (French: World Association for the School as an Instrument of Peace)
- Eagleton Institute of Politics (New Brunswick, NJ)
- Early Intervention Programme (various locations)
- École Implant Paro de Paris (French dental school)
- Ecole Instrument de Paix (French)
- Economic Incentive Program
- Economic Inventory Procedures
- Education Improvement Partnership (UK)
- Education Improvement Plan (various locations)
- Educational Incentive Program (New York State funded scholarship program for child day care workers.)
- Educational Internship Performance
- Egypt Information Portal (est. 2003; Cairo, Egypt)
- Electronic Information Product
Samples in periodicals archive:
Researchers led by Margaret Sheridan, PhD, and Charles Nelson, PhD, of the Labs of Cognitive Neuroscience at Boston Children's Hospital, analysed brain MRI scans from Romanian children in the ongoing Bucharest Early Intervention Project (BEIP), which has transferred some children reared in orphanages into quality foster care homes.
The council is looking to early intervention projects which will cut the numbers of children, disabled adults and elderly in residential care and cut the longterm costs for both the council and health service.
Several agencies, including North Wales Police, North Wales Fire Service, Youth Justice Service and Wrexham County Borough Council are involevd in the Early Intervention Project will be involved.
In the ongoing study, called the Bucharest Early Intervention Project, the researchers randomized 136 children between 6 and 31 months of age who had been institutionalized to remain in the institution or to move to foster care.
The instrument evolved from the Wisconsin Instrument and the Early Intervention Project, and incorporates current research findings, as well as current treatment strategies, such as emphasis on both risk and protective factors.
The Early Intervention Project of the Workplace Center has helped identify aspects of organizations that act as the forces promoting or constraining program activity.
The second part of the program looks at EARLY ALLIANCE, an early intervention project in use in some Columbia, S.