Through a well-balanced combination of research-based information, commentary from gifted education scholars, and advice gathered from various perspectives (students, parents, program administrators, and residence advisors), Muratori leads prospective early entrants through topics including: a brief history of early college entrance; possible concerns that early entrance may present to students and/or their parents; an overview of early entrance programs in the United States as well as options for starting college early independently; and preparing for and adjusting to college life.
What does EEP stand for?
EEP stands for Early Entrance Program (University of Washington)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EEP
We have 190 other meanings of EEP in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Education Outreach Program
- Equal Education Opportunity Plan (various locations)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Plan (US DOJ)
- East Everglades Orchid Society
- Environmental, Earth and Ocean Sciences (University of Massachusetts Boston)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Staff (US DOJ)
- European Earth Observation System (Institute for Remote Sensing Application; Ispra, Italy)
- Environmental Education and Outreach Team
- Expansion of Employment Opportunities for Women (Asia)
- Early Education Partnership (various locations)
- Early Exercise Premium (options trading)
- East of England Plan (UK)
- Eastern European Property Fund, Ltd. (UK)
- École d'Economie de Paris (French: Paris School of Economics; Paris, France)
- Écologie et Évolution des Parasites (French: Ecology and Evolution of Parasites)
- Ecosystem Enhancement Program
- Education Enhancement Program (Egypt)
- Éducation et Enseignement Primaire (French: Education and Primary Education; degree)
- Effective Educational Practices (Boulder, CO)
- Egyptian Electric Pedal
Samples in periodicals archive:
A family friend recommended that Eleanor enroll in the Early Entrance Program at California State University, Los Angeles, where highly gifted youngsters enroll in college classes.
In the early entrance program, students were simultaneously completing high school and their first year of college.