1) According to the Commission report, Minnesotans are not doing enough to meet the needs of our 321,623 children under age five: -- Roughly 30 percent of three- to four-year-olds participating in Minnesota early childhood screening in 1998 were labeled "not ready for kindergarten" because of health or cognitive delays(2).
What does ECS stand for?
ECS stands for Early Childhood Screening (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECS
We have 608 other meanings of ECS in our Acronym Attic
- Exponentially Correlated Random Variable
- Eastern Connecticut Regional Water Company
- East Central Regional Water Reclamation Facility (Florida)
- Enhanced Carrier Route Walk Sequence High-Density (USPS)
- Enhanced Carrier Route Saturation Standard (USPS)
- Extended Carrier Route Walking Sequence Saturation (USPS)
- E-Catalog Suite
- Eagle Creek Systems, Inc.
- Earlham Computing Services
- Early Childhood School (various locations)
- Early Childhood Services
- Early College Start (Austin Community College; Texas)
- East China Sea
- East Coast Supercharging (Cream Ridge, NJ)
- East Coast Swing (dance style)
- Eastern Caribbean States
- Eastern Computer Services, Incorporated
- Eau Chaude Sanitaire (French: Domestic Hot Water)
- Eberron Campaign Setting (roleplaying games, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Ecological Classification System