Zimmermann Staffing offers early buyout options, which add utility and workability, to an already attractive construction staffing service.
What does EBO stand for?
EBO stands for Early Buyout Option (leasing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EBO
We have 35 other meanings of EBO in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Black Nightshade (plant species)
- Endoscopic Bladder Neck Suspension (urinary incontinence)
- Enhanced Bed Netting System (US Marine Corps)
- Entente Basket Nilvange-Serémange (French basketball club)
- Ernährungsberatung Nach Syndromen (German: Nutrition Consultation by Syndromes; Austria)
- Evolution by Natural Selection (scientific theory)
- European Business Network for Social Cohesion
- East Birmingham North Solihull Regeneration Zone (UK)
- Ente Bilaterale Nazionale del Turismo (Italy: Bilateral National Authority of Tourism)
- Evidence-Based Nursing Unit (Singapore)
- Easy Bake Oven (toy)
- Effects Based Operations
- Église de La Bible Ouverte (Union d’Assemblées Protestantes en Mission)
- Eisenbahn-Bau- und Betriebsordnung (German: Railway Construction and Operation Regulations)
- Embedded Base Organization
- Emerging Business Opportunities
- Empty Base Optimization (computing)
- Engine Branding Optimization (online marketing)
- Enterprise Branch Office
- Enterprise Business Object (Oracle)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The amended lease also provides an early buyout option for Lifecore beginning November 1997.
In addition, investors have exercised an Early Buyout Option that was instituted after HVB's rating declined.