Comparative effects of inhaled salbutamol, sodium cromoglycate, and beclomethasone dipropionate on allergen-induced early asthmatic responses, late asthmatic responses, increased bronchial responsiveness to histamine.
What does EAR stand for?
EAR stands for Early Asthmatic Response
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EAR
We have 120 other meanings of EAR in our Acronym Attic
- Executive Analytics and Quality Control
- European Aerospace Quality Group (various locations)
- European Air Quality Guidelines (EU; Copenhagen, Denmark)
- East Anglia Quality Network (UK)
- European Association for Quality Language Services (promotes quality assurance in language education)
- EAB Address Register
- Eagerly Awaiting Response
- Early Access Release (software)
- Early Adverse Reaction
- Early Asthmatic Reaction
- Earnings At Risk
- East African Rift (continental zone)
- Eavesdrop and Register (network algorithm)
- Ebert and Roeper (TV show)
- Education and Auditory Research
- Edwin Arlington Robinson (poet)
- Effective Annualized Rate
- Elder At Risk
- Electro Acoustic Revue (Dublin, Ireland)
- Electronic Access to Information Resources
Samples in periodicals archive:
2] on the early asthmatic response (maximum percent change in forced expiratory volume in 1 sec [[FEV.
A Phase II clinical trial conducted by Dr Joy Conway and Professor Stephen Holgate at the University of Southampton School of Medicine showed that all asthma patients who received AP0016 before exposure to inhaled allergens were able to completely eliminate early asthmatic responses, characterized by shortness of breath caused by bronchial constriction.