Franz Cancer Research Center is a world-class research facility located inside the Earle A.
What does EACRI stand for?
EACRI stands for Earle A. Chiles Research Institute (Portland, OR)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- European Association for Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation
- European Association for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Entente Athlétique Cherbourg Querqueville (French athletic club)
- Emergency Authority Control Room
- Engineering Academy of the Czech Republic
- Enquête Annuelle Auprès des Caisses de Retraite (French: Annual Survey of Pension Funds)
- Environmental Area Characterization Report
- European Association for Cancer Research
- European Association of Credit Rating Agencies
- European Association of Contract Research Organisations
- Eastern African Centre for Research on Oral Traditions and African National Languages (Zanzibar, Tanzania)
- Emergency Automated Computerized Retrieval System (US FEMA)
- East Allen County Schools (New Haven, IN)
- École des Arts Chinois du Spectacle (French: School of Chinese Performing Arts)
- Electronic Access Control System (various organizations)
- Emergency Air Cleaning System
- EP/EO Account Control System
- Esperance Anglican Community School (Australia)
- European AIDS Clinical Society (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to Bristol-Myers Squibb, the II-ON is currently comprised of ten leading cancer-research institutions, including: * Clinica Universidad Navarra, Pamplona, Spain * Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA * The Earle A.
Gibbins is a director of Interlab Corporation and is a member of Earle A.