The authors are all associated with the Earl Warren Legal Institute at the University of California at Berkeley.
What does EWLI stand for?
EWLI stands for Earl Warren Legal Institute (University of California, Berkeley)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Exotic Wood Logs (gaming)
- External Wavelength Locking (Agilent)
- European Women Lawyers Association (Brussels, Belgium)
- Embedded Wafer Level Ball Grid Array (circuits)
- Everything We Left Behind (punk band)
- Entry Workload License Charges
- European Weight Loss Centre (various locations)
- Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming (book)
- Electrical Workers Licensing Group (New Zealand)
- European Wireless Lottery Holding (Netherlands)
- East Williston Little League (New York)
- Enterprise Workload Manager (IBM)
- Error Warning Limit Register
- European Workshop on Learning Robots
- Employee Work-Life Support Services (Canada)
- Early Warning and Monitoring
- Electronic Warfare Management
- Energy West Montana (formerly Great Falls Gas)
- Enterprise Warehouse Management (various locations)
- Environmental Waste Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
A study conducted at the Earl Warren Legal Institute of the University of California at Berkeley concludes that expensive wars on crime are doomed to failure in the U.
The drop in property crime - which outnumbers violent crime by 7-to-1 - has been so large that the Netherlands, Australia, New Zealand and Canada now have overall crime rates as high as that in the United States, and just as many criminals per capita, said professor Franklin Zimring, the director of the Earl Warren Legal Institute at the University of California at Berkeley.