She received a BA from Rutgers College, with honors, a Certificate in Government Studies from the Eagleton Institute of Politics and a J.
What does EIP stand for?
EIP stands for Eagleton Institute of Politics (New Brunswick, NJ)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EIP
We have 222 other meanings of EIP in our Acronym Attic
- European Environment Information and Observation Network
- European Integration Online Papers
- European Investor Outreach Program (World Bank)
- Extended Input/Output Processor
- European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority
- European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Committee (Belgium)
- Environmental Input-Output Table
- Electricity Industry Ombudsman Victoria (Australia)
- Association Mondiale pour l'École Instrument de Paix
- Association mondiale pour l'Ecole Instrument de Paix (French: World Association for the School as an Instrument of Peace)
- Early Intervention Programme (various locations)
- Early Intervention Project
- École Implant Paro de Paris (French dental school)
- Ecole Instrument de Paix (French)
- Economic Incentive Program
- Economic Inventory Procedures
- Education Improvement Partnership (UK)
- Education Improvement Plan (various locations)
- Educational Incentive Program (New York State funded scholarship program for child day care workers.)
- Educational Internship Performance
Samples in periodicals archive:
McDonough is an adjunct professor and visiting associate at the Eagleton Institute of Politics at Rutgers University.
Data from the Center for American Women and Politics (GAWP) at the Eagleton Institute of Politics at Rutgers University shows that women constitute less than one-quarter of all state legislators and only 17 percent of members of Congress.
He fits the profile of what people think a Republican needs to be to win in New Jersey," says John Weingart of Rutgers's Eagleton Institute of Politics.
This is in many ways a moral question but it obviously has become a political question," says Ingrid Reed, a professor at the Eagleton Institute of Politics at Rutgers University.
Hall is a Master's graduate and fellow from the Rutgers University Eagleton Institute of Politics.
This year, the award was given in collaboration with the Ford Foundation; the Center for American Women in Politics, a unit of the Eagleton Institute of Politics at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey; and Wyeth, one of the largest research-driven pharmaceutical and health care companies.
The panel was made up of Professor Louis Balthazar, Denis Marshall, Secretary General of the Commonwealth Parliamentary Association and Professor Alan Rosenthal of the Eagleton Institute of Politics at Rutgers University.