The scholarship recipients are: Bonny Eagle High School Noah Bussiere, Hollis - University of New England (Biology/Pre-med) Kathleen Coulling, Hollis - University of Maine (Civil Engineering/Landscape Horticulture) Kimberly Dubois, Hollis - University of Central Florida (Nursing) Kacey Sabourin, Standish - St.
What does EHS stand for?
EHS stands for Eagle High School (Eagle, Idaho)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHS
We have 220 other meanings of EHS in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Health and Radiation Safety
- European Hair Research Society
- European Histamine Research Society
- Earthquake Hazards Reduction Society of Iran
- English Heritage Research Transactions (publication)
- Environmental Health Research and Testing, Inc. (various locations)
- Explosive Hazard Reduction Team
- Extreme High Response Technology (Airtronics Inc.)
- Education and Human Resources Technical Services (Juarez and Asociaties, Inc.; Los Angeles, CA)
- Electronic Health Record Vendors Association
- Early Head Start (pre-school program)
- East High School (Denver, CO; Duluth, Minnesota; Green Bay, Wisconsin; Lincoln, Nebraska)
- East of Hurontario Street (Ontario, Canada)
- Eastern Home Shopping (Taiwan)
- Eastlake High School (Washington)
- Eastmont High School (East Wenatchee, WA)
- Easton High School (Easton, Maryland)
- Economic History Society (UK)
- Edgemont High School (New York)
- Edgewater High School (Orlando, Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Katie Williams, 17, of Eagle, a senior at Eagle High School, worked with a group of high school girls to collect more than $70,000 along with books and uniforms for a school in the slums of Nairobi, Kenya.
Wednesday, May 3, at the Bald Eagle High School auditorium to discuss potential options for the disposal of pyritic rock from the Interstate 99 project areas in Patton, Huston and Worth townships in Centre County.