com) will go to Ben's charity, Each One Teach One Trust.
What does EOTO stand for?
EOTO stands for Each One Teach One
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EOTO
We have 1 other meaning of EOTO in our Acronym Attic
- Electro-Optical Tuned Laser (IEEE)
- End Of The Line
- Evil on Two Legs
- Employee of the Month
- End of Train Monitor (radio frequency used instead of caboose; frequencies: 457.9375, 457.5375, 161.115 MHz)
- Entrepreneurs On The Move
- Eastern Ontario Telehealth Network (Canada)
- Engine Operation Time - New
- Enough of This Nonsense
- Eye of the North (gaming, Guild Wars)
- Elephants Only Talk Occasionally (band)
- End of Time Observatory (band)
- End of the Pier Film Festival (UK)
- Ethernet Over Twisted Pair
- Expert Opinion on Therapeutic Patents (Informa Healthcare publication)
- Eyes on the Prize
- Eastern Ontario Team Penning Association (Canada)
- Executive Office of Transportation and Public Works
- Ear of the Rat (band)
- Exempt Organization Tax Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
All the booking fees from the pre-sale website will go to Ben's charity Each One Teach One Trust.
EACH ONE TEACH ONE These new tools should be taught to everyone, but we don't have enough teachers or trainers to do that Therefore, an essential part of Survival Job-Hunting is that once we have learned these life-saving skills for ourselves, we turn outward from ourselves and share what we have with the rest of the world; each one of us must commit to go teach at least one other person.
Threatened with expulsion, Precious agrees to attend an alternative schooling project called Each One Teach One instead, run by literacy teacher Ms Rain (Patton).
Threatened with expulsion, Precious agrees to attend an alternative schooling project called Each One Teach One instead, run by literacy teacher Ms Rain (Paula Patton).
Luckily, her concerned principal pays her a late-night visit to tell her about an alternative school called Each One Teach One, where Precious might be able to pursue her GED.
In the case of Htoo and Gana, and the four other adult Karen with whom they share their weekly classes, the charity is The Smith Family, which runs a language programme known as Each One Teach One (Eoto).
That’s what I feel like we’re here for, you know, each one teach one so, I love working with all those guys.