The company's flagship product is the EMA[R] E-Mail Archive Appliance.
What does EMA stand for?
EMA stands for E-Mail Archive Appliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMA
We have 401 other meanings of EMA in our Acronym Attic
- Effective Manager 1 (course title; National School of Government; UK)
- Electrician's Mate First Class (Naval Rating)
- Engineering Model 1 (telescope project)
- Enriched Mantle 1 (geology)
- Electrician's Mate Second Class (Naval Rating)
- E-Marketplace Integration & Interoperability (symposium)
- Euro Muffler 2 Round Pipes
- Electrician's Mate Third Class (Naval Rating)
- E-Mail for Administrations and Groups (european project)
- Extended Memory 64 Technology (Intel)
- Eagan, McAllister Associates, Inc.
- Early Medical Abortion
- Early Middle Ages
- Early Morning Awakening (depression symptom)
- East Midlands Arts (UK)
- East Midlands, England, United Kingdom - East Midlands (Airport Code)
- Eat My Ass
- École des Métiers Artistiques (French: Artistic Trades School)
- Ecole des Mines d'Ales (French university)
- École des Musiques Actuelles (French: School of Contemporary Music)