Bahrain Post in cooperation with the e-Government Authority has launched a new mobile service for parcel tracking, as part of the Ministry of Transportation's strategic plan aimed at increasing postal services to better serve the public.
What does EGA stand for?
EGA stands for E-Government Authority (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EGA
We have 72 other meanings of EGA in our Acronym Attic
- Endocrine-Gland-Derived Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor
- Experts Group on Virtual Terminals
- Eosinophil Granule mAb (monoclonal antibody)
- Everybody's Golf 2 (game)
- Everybody's Golf 3 (game)
- Everybody's Golf 4 (game)
- E-Government for Development (government services via the Internet)
- Everybody's Golf 5 (game)
- Everybody's Golf 6 (game)
- E-Government Act of 2002
- Eagle, Globe, and Anchor (emblem of the United States Marine Corps)
- Earth Gravity Assist (gravity speed boost to a satellite)
- Edizioni Gruppo Abele (Abel Editions Group; activist organization, Italy)
- Edwin Gould Academy (New York City)
- Egyptian German Automotive Co.
- El Golea, Algeria (airport code)
- Elberton Granite Association, Inc. (Elberton, GA)
- Électricité Générale Appliquée (French: Applied General Electric)
- Électricité Générale d'Ajaccio (French: General Power of Ajaccio; Ajaccio, France)
- Électricité Générale et Automatisme (French: General Electric and Automation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
e-Government Authority (eGA) chief executive Mohammed Al Qaed revealed the figure after opening the sixth Bahrain International e-Government Forum and Exhibition.
His Excellency further added that the mutual cooperation between Bahrain Post and the e-Government Authority has resulted in significant advancement in facilitating e-services, and the two services currently offered are only two of many to follow in the future and that aim in further facilitating e-services' efficiency and effectiveness.
Isa AbdulRahman, Director of Marketing and Awareness at the e-Government Authority said, "This cooperation of ministries and government bodies is one of the ways in which Bahrain will achieve its Vision 2030 initiatives towards a bright and prosperous future for all in the Kingdom.
Two other staff members within the e-government authority are also trained in the use of the technology to provide further resources if needed.
e-Government Authority (eGA) chief executive Mohammed Al Qaed revealed the figure after opening the sixth Bahrain International e-Government Forum and Exhibition, according to a report in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Regarding the CEO of the e-Government Authority Mohammed Al-Qaed, he asserted that activating e-communication in the government work is a major step reflecting the wise leadership's commitment to a national strategy aiming to consolidate sustainable development and ensure the welfare of the citizens.
e-Government Authority project manager Ahmed Al Sawafiri presented the new national e-Government strategy which is expected to be implemented by 2016.