About Accredited Standards Committee X12 The Accredited Standards Committee (ASC) X12, accredited by the American National Standards Institute and comprised of cross-industry representation, develops robust e-business exchange standards in X12 electronic data interchange (EDI) and XML formats that interact with a multitude of e-business technologies and serve as a premier tool for integrating electronic applications.
What does EBT stand for?
EBT stands for E-Business Technologies
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EBT
We have 91 other meanings of EBT in our Acronym Attic
- Ellison Boshell Salmon Tuller Kelley, LLP (Atlanta, GA)
- East Bank Sewage Treatment Plant (New Orleans, LA)
- Ébénisterie St-Urbain Ltée (French: St. Urbain Cabinetmaking Ltd.; Canada)
- Ebonyi State University (Nigeria)
- Engineering Business Support Unit
- Entreprise du Bâtiment du Sud Vendée (French construction company)
- Exchange-Biased Spin-Valve (physics)
- Enhanced Border Security and Visa Entry Reform Act of 2002
- East Bengal State Volunteer Rifles
- Enhanced Border Security and Visa Reform Act of 2002
- Early Bed Time
- Earnings Before Tax
- East Broad Top (National Historic Landmark railroad in Huntingdon County, PA, built in 1873)
- Eat Better Today (New Hampshire)
- Eccentric Bottom Tapping (electrical arc furnaces)
- Echelons Below Theater
- Education, Business, and Technology (center; Concordia University, Irvine, CA)
- Electron Beam Technology (physics)
- Electron Beam Tomography
- Electronic Benefits Transfer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The latest SMB survey work from market research firm IDC, in Framingham, MA, found growing interest in e-business technologies that integrate with existing back office systems.
Insession, a leading provider of e-business technologies used to optimize business-critical operations, resells Golden Gate's flagship business continuity solution, Extractor/Replicator (E/R), through its network of offices around the world.
The awards, designed to recognize the most successful applications of e-business technologies in the pharmaceuticals manufacturing and distribution industries, were presented at the recent annual meeting of the Healthcare Distribution Management Association (HDMA) in Orlando, FL.
We share many synergies with Progress and a common vision for data replication and effective e-business technologies.
Since its founding in 1985, Covansys has successfully delivered fast, focused, high-quality yet cost-effective business and technical solutions, building a professional heritage that bridges Old World legacy systems and the New Economy's leading-edge e-business technologies.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 16, 2001 Insession Technologies (Nasdaq:TSAI), a leading provider of e-business technologies for business critical operations, and SenWare announce the signing of a worldwide, strategic marketing agreement enabling Insession to distribute and support SenWare's AutoDBA(TM) database administration tool.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 8, 2001 Eclipsys Corporation(R) (Nasdaq:ECLP), The Outcomes Company(R), today announced the availability of the latest release of the eWebIT(TM) family of comprehensive e-business technologies.