This program involves a series of four comprehensive half-day workshops that offer participants the information required to position their business with respect to the Internet, as well as exchange views pertaining to key elements related to devising an e-business strategy and action plan.
What does EBS stand for?
EBS stands for E-Business Strategy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EBS
We have 249 other meanings of EBS in our Acronym Attic
- Elevated Body-Rotation Test
- Embedded Barcode Remittance Technology
- Empty Bed Retention Time (environmental science)
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- East Border Region Tourism Partnership (UK)
- Ente Bilaterale Regionale Turismo Siciliano (Italian: Bilateral Inter-Regional Tourism Sicily; Italy)
- (Electronically Bringing Even) Better Registration to the University of Nebraska, Omaha
- Energy Bridge Regasification Vessel
- Exemplar-Based Random Walk
- East Bayshore Recycled Water Project (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Incorporating an effective e-business strategy into your overall business plan is critical for success.
Channel Conflict Management: If you are a manufacturer, you must determine how your e-business strategy will affect your relationships with your channel partners.
For example, Intel publicly announced plans to end EDI business processes company-wide by 2006 and rely on RosettaNet as a key enabler to their future e-business strategy.
Matrix technology to provide technology framework for carrier's e-business strategy Datalex (NASDAQ: DLEX)(ISE: DLE), a leading provider of technology solutions for the global travel and transportation industry, today announced that it has contracted with ATA (American Trans Air, Inc.
This initiative was implemented in January 1999 as part of the company's e-business strategy designed to make P&WC a Benchmark Digital Enterprise in the aerospace industry.
Executing an e-Business strategy that mandates dynamic collaboration throughout the value chain is a formula for success.
4, 2001 Next generation IT outsourcing and managed hosting provider Cervalis today announced that Galt Corporation, a prominent New York e-business strategy and development company, has joined the Cervalis Premier Partner Program(TM).