[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The French Film Festival in Ohrid was founded with the aim of marking the opening of the University of Audiovisual Arts, European Film and Theater Academy, ESRA Paris-Skopje-New York.
What does ELZ stand for?
ELZ stands for ESRA (European Society of Regional Anaesthesia) Learning Zone (web forum)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELZ
We have 3 other meanings of ELZ in our Acronym Attic
- Callaway Golf (stock symbol)
- Ely, NV, USA - Yelland Field (Airport Code)
- Elyria (Amtrak station code; Elyria, OH)
- Israel Airlines (ICAO code)
- East Lothian Yacht Club (UK)
- Everybody Loves Your Money
- East Lake Youth Sports Association (Florida)
- European Lok Yiu Wing Chun International Martial Arts Association
- Eelpouts (FAO species code)
- Equipment Limitation Zone (various states)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously, ESRA allowed documents signed electronically to be received, accepted, recorded and stored by government entities in an electronic format, but expressly did not apply "to any conveyance or any other instruments recordable under Article 9 ['Recording instruments affecting real property'] of the Real Property Law.
The ESRA is the work of the Network of Spiritual Progressives, and it has been endorsed by Representative Dennis J.
ESRA up and running Nearly three years ago, the then newly-appointed prime minister, Dr Sibusiso Dlamini, presented the Economic and Social Reform Agenda (ESRA) to parliament.
Thompson was moving from Massachusetts, where ESRA is based, to Oakridge, Tenn.
Packets of 12-Byte Length ESRA employs very short packets of 12-byte length to obtain high responsiveness.
The occasion will be used to pronounce him a doctor honoris causa at the University for Audiovisual Arts ESRA Paris-Skopje-New York.
ESRA to the Rescue For more than a decade, the Electronic Signatures and Records Act (ESRA) has been on the books, reinforcing the legality of electronic signatures.