So what have the major ERP vendors done to facilitate ERP implementation?
What does EPIT stand for?
EPIT stands for ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) PDM (Product Data Management) Integration Team
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPIT
We have 4 other meanings of EPIT in our Acronym Attic
- Employees' Pension Insurance Scheme (Japan)
- English Program for International Students (various universities)
- Estes Park Intermediate School (Estes Park, CO, USA)
- El Paso Independent School District
- Electric Plant Installation Standard Method
- El Paso Interreligious Sponsoring Organization (El Paso, TX)
- Echoplanar Imaging with Signal Targeting and Alternating Radiofrequency
- Environmental, Psychological, Institutional/political, Social, Technological, Legal and Economic (needs)
- European Process Industries STEP Technical Liaison Executive
- Engineering Process Improvement Team (Teradyne)
- École Pour l'Informatique et les Techniques Avancées (French: Graduate School of Computer Science and Advanced Technologies)
- Ecole Pour l'Informatique et Les Nouvelles Technologies (French)
- Essential Program Information Technologies and Systems
- Enhanced Protocol Interface Unit
- Essential Public Infrastructure Works (Hong Kong)
- Emergency Preparedness Information Exchange
- Enhanced Performance unIX
- European Property Stock Index
- Éco-Parlement des Jeunes (French youth association)
- École de Plongée de Jette (French: Jette Diving School; Jette, Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the fad days of ERP have peaked, systems are still running in thousands of companies around the world--many of them still intent on trying to boost their returns on all the dollars spent on the technology.
If the Web is the most significant empowerment tool for the ISV since, well ever, then for the big ERP vendors, it's been something rather less than a walk in the park.
The worldwide market for ERP is expected to grow at a Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 26, 2004 The European Union, previously known as the European Community, is currently comprised of fifteen countries and some 370 million people with 11 official languages, and share the common institutions and policies that have brought EMEA to be the leading geographical region implementing ERP solutions.
Business Editors NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 16, 2004 Highly qualified ERP system validation consultants help ensure global regulatory compliance and reduce overall project costs Invensys Validation Technologies, a world leader in regulatory compliance, today announced the launch of a global consulting practice focused exclusively on the efficient and cost-effective validation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems in the pharmaceutical and other regulated industries.
24, 2003 Separate Hackett Research Shows That Integrated ERP Can Drive Significant Cost Savings And Productivity Gains in AP, Despite High Implementation Costs Organizations can cut the cost of Accounts Payable (AP) by up to 90 percent simply by reducing the use of paper-based processes, generating an estimated annual cost savings of $590,000 per billion of revenue, according to new research by The Hackett Group, an Answerthink company (Nasdaq:ANSR).
General market uncertainty and persistently weak global economic trends had a negative impact on the ERP applications market in 2002 as annual revenues declined -0.