So what have the major ERP vendors done to facilitate ERP implementation?
What does EPIT stand for?
EPIT stands for ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) PDM (Product Data Management) Integration Team
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPIT
We have 4 other meanings of EPIT in our Acronym Attic
- Employees' Pension Insurance Scheme (Japan)
- English Program for International Students (various universities)
- Estes Park Intermediate School (Estes Park, CO, USA)
- El Paso Independent School District
- Electric Plant Installation Standard Method
- El Paso Interreligious Sponsoring Organization (El Paso, TX)
- Echoplanar Imaging with Signal Targeting and Alternating Radiofrequency
- Environmental, Psychological, Institutional/political, Social, Technological, Legal and Economic (needs)
- European Process Industries STEP Technical Liaison Executive
- Engineering Process Improvement Team (Teradyne)
- École Pour l'Informatique et les Techniques Avancées (French: Graduate School of Computer Science and Advanced Technologies)
- Ecole Pour l'Informatique et Les Nouvelles Technologies (French)
- Essential Program Information Technologies and Systems
- Enhanced Protocol Interface Unit
- Essential Public Infrastructure Works (Hong Kong)
- Emergency Preparedness Information Exchange
- Enhanced Performance unIX
- European Property Stock Index
- Éco-Parlement des Jeunes (French youth association)
- École de Plongée de Jette (French: Jette Diving School; Jette, Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the fad days of ERP have peaked, systems are still running in thousands of companies around the world--many of them still intent on trying to boost their returns on all the dollars spent on the technology.
If the Web is the most significant empowerment tool for the ISV since, well ever, then for the big ERP vendors, it's been something rather less than a walk in the park.
Infor ERP LN Feature Pack 3 delivers new features and improvements to increase visibility across operations; eases point-to-point integration of additional ERP solutions
Data Reveals Made2Manage and Intuitive Customers Utilize More ERP Functionality Than Most
Nearly 100 Partners, Across Six Continents, Now Offer the World's Leading Open Source ERP and CRM Solutions for Small to Medium-Sized Enterprises
Knowledge Solutions, LLC, a leading provider of information management and Lawson ERP Solutions, today announced the completion of the Duff & Phelps, LLC, Lawson Financial ERP for international processing that includes multi-currency and multi-company capabilities.
Combination of ERP-Link's Data Extraction Toolset and Quantrix's Financial Modeling Software Enables Businesses to Grab and Use Their ERP Data for "What If" Financial Modeling at a Fraction of Traditional ETL Pricing