The change of W3C European Host from INRIA to ERCIM took place on 1 January 2003.
What does EDRG stand for?
EDRG stands for ERCIM (European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics) Database Research Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDRG
We have 1 other meaning of EDRG in our Acronym Attic
- Endothelium Derived Relaxing Factor
- Environmental Dispute Resolution Fund
- Erythroid Differentiation - Related Factor
- Experience Demand Replacement Factor
- Extended Duration Repellent Formulation
- Early Development Research Group (Canada)
- Economic Development Research Group (Boston, MA)
- Economic Development Resource Guide (Alaska Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development)
- Eight Dragons Co.
- Emerging Diseases Research Group (University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine; Athens, GA)
- Experimentalists and Diagnosticians Resource Group (EU)
- Expert Data Reference Group (Australia)
- Gottschied (airport code; Germany)
- Electricity Distribution Rate Handbook
- Hoppstadten-Weiersbach (airport code; Germany)
- Earthquake Disaster Risk Index (city comparison index)
- Economic Development Research Institute (West Palm Beach, FL)
- Electronic Design & Repair, Inc. (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Electronic Distributors Research Institute
- Engineering Data Ready Indicator