Configuration compliance: automatically validate configurations, leveraging the EMC Support Matrix and customer-defined design best practices.
What does ESM stand for?
ESM stands for EMC Support Matrix (computing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESM
We have 334 other meanings of ESM in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Structure of Materials
- Electronic Support Measures
- Electronic Surveillance Measures
- Electronic System Management
- Electronic Warfare Support Measures
- Electronics Supply & Manufacturing
- Electronics Support Module
- Elliptical Scattering Model
- Embassy Student Ministries (Oshawa, ON, Canada)
- Embedded Server Manager (Dell)
- Emergency Scene Management (first aid)
- Emergency Services Medal (Australia)
- Emergency Signaling Mirror
- Emerging Stock Markets
- Emission Sensing Monitor
- Emmanuel School of Mission (various locations)
- Employee Services Management Association
- Employer Sponsored Migration (various locations)
- End Stage Module (DSC)
- End Switch Module (Telabs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SteelEye Technology announced today that its award-winning LifeKeeper data replication and application protection products for Windows and Linux have been fully qualified by EMC Corporation and are now listed on the EMC Support Matrix (ESM), assuring customers that SteelEye products deliver the highest level of interoperability with EMC storage systems.
Additionally, the ix12-300r is the first Iomega product to be listed on the EMC Support Matrix (ESM).