de) EMBL Enterprise Management Technology Transfer GmbH (EMBLEM) is a subsidiary and the commercial arm of the EMBL.
What does EMBLEM stand for?
EMBLEM stands for EMBL Enterprise Management Technology Transfer GmbH (European Molecular Biology Laboratory)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Emerging Markets Bond Index Global
- European Master in Business Information Systems (college degree)
- East Mississippi Business Journal (The Montgomery Institute)
- Eastern Massachusetts Bill Koch (youth ski league)
- Eastern Maine Basketball League
- Emerging Markets Benefit Ltd. (Emerging Markets Traders Association)
- Emerging Minority Business Leaders (est. 1995; West Liberty University; West Liberty, WV)
- Eniwetok Marine Biological Laboratory
- European Molecular Biology Laboratory
- Eighties Matchbox B Line Disaster (band)
- Electromagnetic Battle Management (US Navy)
- Environment Mapped Bump Mapping (3D graphics technology)
- Everyone's Mortal But Me (Marathon 2 game)
- East Midlands Business Network (UK)
- Electronic Medical Billing Network (Bedminster, NJ)
- European Membrane Biology Network (Germany)
- European Molecular Biological Network
- Eat My Butt Out
- Embarkation Order/Officer
- European Molecular Biology Organization