11, 2000 EM Holding Corporation has expanded its geographic reach with the acquisition of San Jose, Calif.
What does EMHC stand for?
EMHC stands for EM Holding Corporation (Atlanta, GA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMHC
We have 5 other meanings of EMHC in our Acronym Attic
- Extramedullary Hematopoiesis (pathology)
- East Midlands Housing Association (est. 1946; UK)
- Edmonton Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Electronically-Monitored Home Arrest
- Emergency Management Hazards Assessment
- Executive Master of Health Administration (degree; various locations)
- Espoir Moirannais Hand Ball (French sports club)
- Expedited Message Handler Buffer
- Early Model Holden Club of Victoria (car club; Australia)
- Elmhurst Memorial Healthcare (Illinois)
- Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion (ministry of lay people in the Roman Catholic Church)
- Eynsford Model Helicopter Club (UK)
- East Metro Health Careers Institute (career training organization; St. Paul, Minnesota)
- Executive Master of Health Care Management (University of New Orleans College of Business Administration degree)
- East Metro Health District (Georgia)
- Education, Mental Health and Deafness (conference)
- Electro-Magneto Hydrodynamic
- Electronic Monitoring Home Detention (drunk driving punishment)
- Emergency Management for Higher Education (US Department of Education grant program)
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (TV show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has been acquired by EM Holding Corporation, a Dallas-based company formed by the Texas Growth Fund to execute a growth strategy in the outsourced electromechanical products and services industry.