EMAL's EHS Leaders programme involves embedding EHS into the everyday work ethic at the Al Taweelah smelter.
What does ERCEC stand for?
ERCEC stands for EHS (Emergency Health Services) Research Consortium of Eastern Canada
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Eagle Rock Community Cultural Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- East of the River Chamber of Commerce Association (Glastonbury, CT)
- Educational Research Center for Child Development
- Environmental Records Centre for Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly (UK)
- Effort-Related Chronic Compartment Syndrome
- Environment and Resource Conservation Department (Orange County, NC)
- Evangelism, Racial and Cultural Diversity (Presbyterian Church USA)
- East of the River Community Development Corporation (Washington, DC)
- English Regions Cycling Development Team (UK)
- European Research Centre for Excellence (Athens, Greece)
- European Research Council Expert Group
- Eastern Radio Controlled Flyers (Norfolk, England, UK)
- Edmonton Realtors' Charitable Foundation (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Eglin Radar Control Facility (Florida)
- Elora Road Christian Fellowship (Canada)
- Estates Renewal Challenge Fund (UK)
- European Epidemiologic Registry of Cystic Fibrosis
- Ecumenical Resource Center Gathering
- Emergency Response Coordination Group
- Employment Rights Compliance Group (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jaber Al Jaberi, Deputy Secretary General of the Environment Agency - Abu Dhabi (EAD), Acting Director of the Abu Dhabi Environment, Health and Safety Centre (AD EHS Centre).
17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Enhesa, the leading global environmental, health and safety regulatory compliance assurance firm, has announced the launch date of its new service, the Corporate EHS Standards Forum.
In Europe, most companies in heavy industry have made EHS governance a vital aspect of their top-level corporate direction and management.
We are thrilled that Investors In People have selected EHS as the first U.
The EHS and two other studies--Fragile Families and Child Well-being study and the Early Childhood Longitudinal Birth Cohort study--became part of a new set of studies that would produce unprecedented data on how men father, the investments they make on behalf of their children, the determinants of father involvement, the influence of this involvement on their children's development, and the barriers and challenges fathers face.
has launched EHS Global Alert, a new information service for legal and management professionals at corporations with operations outside the U.
EHS IMPROVEMENTS AF&PA established the Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Principles Program in 1998.