of Austin, Ark, cemented a deal with Concord EFS National Bank of Memphis to handle credit card, processing for all US Fuel distributors and shored up a licensing agreement with T&P Distributing Co.
What does EFSNB stand for?
EFSNB stands for EFS National Bank
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EFSNB
- European Financial Stability Mechanism (EU)
- Extended File Synchronisation Module
- Extended Finite State Machine
- extended finite-state model
- European Federation of Sports Medicine Associations
- Educational Foundation Support Network (various locations)
- Encyclopedia of Food Sciences and Nutrition
- European Fire Sprinkler Network (UK)
- Explorations Fonctionnelles du Système Nerveux (French: Functional Exploration of the Nervous System)
- Emergency Food Security and Nutrition Assessment (UN; Darfur, Sudan)
- Emergency Food and Shelter National Board (charity)
- Entrepreneurs Forum of Southern New Jersey
- Epilepsy Foundation of Southern New York
- École Française Supérieure d'Ostéopathie (French: Superior French School of Osteopathy)
- École Française Supérieure des Opticiens (French: French School of Higher Opticians)
- Emergency Fuel Shutoff (various companies)
- Exotic Fish Society of Hartford (Connecticut)
- Elliptic Function, Second-Order Ripple-Phase Approximation
- European Forest Sector Outlook Studies
- École Football Saint-Pierre (French football school)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Palmer will continue as a member of the executive management group, chairman of Concord's board of directors, and chairman of EFS National Bank, a wholly owned bank subsidiary.
Independent Sales Organization registered with EFS National Bank and FLEET Bank, has awarded global electronic payment technology leader Hypercom Corporation a contract for Hypercom(R) high speed card payment terminals and technology with HyperSafe(TM) operating system security and Hypercom Electronic Receipt Capture (ERC) signature capture software.
Box 350, Honesdale 18431 01/18/94 Satisfactory SOUTH CAROLINA Conway National Bank, 1400 Third Avenue, Conway 29526 03/21/94 Outstanding TENNESSEE Third National Bank of East Tennessee, 700 Hill Avenue, Knoxville 37915 02/23/94 Satisfactory EFS National Bank, 2525 Horizon Lake Drive, Suite 120, Memphis 38133 02/04/94 Satisfactory TEXAS First National Bank of Amherst, 1001 Main Street, Amherst 79312 02/14/94 Satisfactory First National Bank of Brownfield, 301 West Main Street, Brownfield 79316 01/31/94 Satisfactory Fidelity Bank, N.
s (Nasdaq:CEFT) EFS National Bank subsidiary and MedCom USA, Inc.
Nasdaq:CEFT) and its subsidiary EFS National Bank, Memphis, Tennessee.
Nasdaq:SIMS) announced that its MedCard Division has entered into a joint marketing agreement with EFS National Bank ("EFSNB"), a wholly owned subsidiary of Concord EFS, Inc.
Historically, Concord has marketed back-end processing services directly to merchants, or via an agent bank program offered through its own merchant bank, EFS National Bank.