Much has changed since Jim and Ken Taggart established ECS Refining and United Datatech Distributors in California's Silicon Valley to serve the destruction and remarketing needs of the areas high-tech manufacturers.
What does ESIT stand for?
ESIT stands for ECS (Expeditionary Combat Support) Scheduling Integration Team (USAF)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ESIT
We have 3 other meanings of ESIT in our Acronym Attic
- European Chemical Substances Information System
- European Society for Industrial Security (Finland)
- European Structural Integrity Society
- European Survey of Information Society
- Ecole Supérieur d'Ingénierie en Sciences Appliquées (French: Superior School of Engineering Applied Sciences)
- Electricity Sector Information Sharing and Analysis Center
- Ethiopian Sugar Industries Support Center
- European Strategic Intelligence & Security Center
- Electronic Security Industry Support Services
- Ecole Supérieure d'Interprètes et de Traducteurs (French: Higher School Interpreters and Translators, Sorbonne, Paris)
- Education Society for Information Technology
- Electrical System Integrated Test
- Ente Sardo Industrie Turistiche (Italian: Sardinian Tourist Industry Institution; Italy)
- European Symposium on Intelligent Techniques
- École Supérieure d'Ingénieurs des Travaux de la Construction (French construction engineering school)
- Electricity Supply Industry Training Organisation
- École Supérieure d'Ingénieurs et de Techniciens pour l'Agriculture (French engineering and agriculture school)
- European Society of Infection in Urology
- École Supérieure des Industries du Vêtement (French: Graduate School of Clothing Industries)
- Essential Innovation
Samples in periodicals archive:
GTE also announced ECS will go into effect for calls between Tampa and Plant City on Saturday, May 2.
6 of the company's SIPxchange ECS solution has been released.
In 2005, 26 Arrow ECS partners participated in PowerStart, and as a result, 25 percent have seen their HP sales exceed one million dollars.
0 release of its award winning SIPxchange PBX, SIPxchange ECS takes enterprise communications to the next level with a whole new set of capabilities, including an integrated presence server, automatic call distribution (ACD) services based on presence, support for additional SIP phones, and a new, highly extensible system management platform.
James Mathes, ECS board chair, announced a leadership transition and released a statement to ECS staff and to the churches of the Episcopal Diocese of San Diego.
ATLANTA -- itaas, the premier provider of iTV products and services in the digital cable television industry, announced today that Cox Communications has successfully deployed the ECS tool in Las Vegas and San Diego.
The industry-standard ECS Internet download solution means agents don't need to use a modem or a one-off process to access information such as policy changes, renewals, cancellations and reinstatements from their carriers using ECS.