BOSTON, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Three months after the shooting in Newtown, CT, a new national survey by the Emerson College Polling Society (ECPS) finds that 49% of Americans support stricter gun laws, a 5% drop from a January ECPS poll.
What does EISAS stand for?
EISAS stands for ECPS (Executive Committee on Peace and Security) Information and Strategic Analysis Secretariat (UN)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EISAS
We have 2 other meanings of EISAS in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Industry Standard Architecture
- Enterprise Information System Architecture
- Environmental Impact Statement Assessment
- Eurecom Institute Sophia Antipolis
- European Imaging and Sound Association
- European Independent Steelworks Association
- European Initiative on Sustainable development in Agriculture
- European IT Services Association
- Extended Industry Standard Adapter
- Extended Industry Standard Architecture
- Egyptian International Shipping Agencies & Services
- Edinburgh Institute for the Study of the Arab World and Islam (UK; University of Edinburgh)
- Electrical Industry Service Bureau (San Francisco, CA)
- Electronic Imaging Standards Board
- Electronic Irish Statute Book (database)
- Endovascular-Assisted In Situ Bypass Grafting
- Enhanced in Situ Bioremediation
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Small Business Conference (Brussels, Belgium)
- Evaluation and Interventions for Systolic Blood pressure Elevation: Regional and Global
- Eastern Iowa Senior Baseball League (amateur adult competition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ECPS attempted to establish a strong support system for first year students enroled in chemistry and physics courses.
According to Michael Dunlevy, a pollster of ECPS, seventy-one percent (71%) of military personnel said individuals would more frequently reach out for help if treatment options were available from private organizations.
The ECPS continues to focus on high-end component subassemblies for automotive and appliance functions and on capturing additional customer outsourcing opportunities.
4% weaker Euro, on average, versus the dollar in the first quarter of 2001 than in the 2000 period, first-quarter ECPS revenues would have grown 13.
Markets in the ECPS have remained fairly solid, particularly in Europe.
In the ECPS, due to our restructuring initiatives last year and aggressive, ongoing cost controls, we plan to deliver substantially higher operating profit in the first quarter than we did a year ago, net of the E-CLAL operations, which we believe will be neutral in the near term.
4m, and included interest paid on the ECPS debt ([pounds sterling]0.